L'ioni clan rp

4 posts in this topic

I walk through the lush forest of Pandora, the ground lights up at my touch,

name: amitiri

eye colour:greeny brown

weapon: bow and arrow with read banshee tail scale feathers at either end

hairstyle: black braids with a green feather behind left ear

accsessories: brown vine flight headpice with violet lens

Maybe add more "back Story" first? Its easier for other to get involved if they know what they can build on

I call out 'hoo-ah' into the wind, a my beutiful purple-green ikran Torren comes slashing out of the sky. I link with him and soar upwards into the sky. I became a hunter, one of the people yesterday. I fly back to my Hometree. I am a part of the Li'ona clan, we are few because sky-people attacked us for fun. It was cruel and they had no reason. I swear I will get revenge as they killed my sister Ralu. I can never forget that day, the trees falling all around us "Ralu!" I scream out I cannot find her I fumble around in the dark reaching for her hand. I cannot find it. "Help me Amitiri!"

I hear my sister scream, I feel blood on my hands, I sky-person shot her! I scream out into the night....

I flinch and shake my head. I never wish to go back to remembering that fateful day. I land in the top branches of my Hometree and unlink with Torren. "Calm boy, calm," I say as he felt my upset and anger too. I walk down the spiral branches and call out for someone to answer me.