Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shadow82x

New Webhost + Planned Future Updates

3 posts in this topic

Hello Community,

It's been a while since I made a post or anyone made a post for that matter but I assure you I'm still running things behind the scenes. :wink: Today I have moved to the site to a more reliable server so the overall speed of the site should be a bit faster.

In terms of the future, I have also been working on a special project to release once the Avatar 2 gets closer to it's release date. The forums here will be built on an entirely new piece of forum software (SMF), we'll have a new theme, new chatbox, responsive mobile theme, new profile, mentions in posts, arcade, and much more. So whilst it's sad to see avatar fan forums in such a decline now I have high hopes for the future and I plan on bringing a new innovative site/community to the frontline of avatar fan communities.

Colin

Admin & Founder

Kaltxi Colin!

Irayo for the update and news about the future of AP.

Yeah, this forum has been rather slow, not much activity going on in months, but hopefully that'll change when Avatar 2 is released in 2016.  :smile:

Kaltxi Colin!

Irayo for the update and news about the future of AP.

Yeah, this forum has been rather slow, not much activity going on in months, but hopefully that'll change when Avatar 2 is released in 2016.  :smile:

Sadly I knew what we were signing up for when I decided to make a niche specific site. I can assure you things will be rocking and rolling once Avatar 2 comes away.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0