shadow82x

Finding out your name in Navi

37 posts in this topic

I

Does anyone else think it would be interesting to know your name in Navi? Anyone know of any online sites that can create an Avatar name for you?

Kalti m'eylan! Oel nagti kameie! I am new to the forum. I was lucky enough to meet Karyu Pawl (Dr Frommer) last October at a talk he gave in Oklahoma. He was kind enough to bestow a name on me. My human name is Sharon but there is no SH in Na'vi.So he "navi-tized" my name to Syaron. I use it almost exclusively now. You can find lots of ideas for Na-vi names on the LearnNavi.org website. I met another wonderful person there. Her Na'vi name was Lisa but she calls herself Tirea Ikran or Ikran Spirit in Na'vi. Using the Na'vi dictionaries and your imagination, create a Na'vi name that describes your idea of yourself.

I am glad to meet you all1

Ta, Syaron

I just made up my own, I used my real name 'amy' and combined it with a pandoran name 'netiri' and I got 'amitiri' cool heh? It's worth a try if you don't get anything you like in a computer translater.

Does anyone else think it would be interesting to know your name in Navi? Anyone know of any online sites that can create an Avatar name for you?

don't know...what my name in na'vi..Anis faalihah and Wira perwira?