Sign in to follow this  
cmb

It's Going to Be Rough...We want your input

As predicted, with the lack of Avatar news, the activity here has really been diminishing the past few months and across all Avatar Fan Forums. There's no doubt that members have lost interest in the movie itself over time. (Which again is predictable as hypes only last so long...) So why am I stating the obvious? I'm curious to know how YOU would like to see AvatarPrime evolve and change whether short time or long term. Should we slightly shift focus to be a general movie forum? Should we keep things as is and hang in there until the Avatar Hype gets revived? We want to hear your voice as YOU, the members, are what makes up AP and avatar communities.

The team here will continue to do there job either way, no matter what direction the community wants. As an administer I will continue to improve our design, update our software, and modernize the site. But we need your help and input to keep the site going and increase activity.

If we decide to keep things "as is" it will be rough, no doubt. Until at least 2014 when the sequel news and trailers start rolling in.

So we are curious to know your thoughts and input on the future of AP and possibly other avatar fan sites.

- Shadow82x

Kaltxi, Colin.

Yes, I've noticed how quiet it's been here at AP, and it's a shame since this is a great Avatar fan site. Not sure what to suggest to do to make it more lively here...I myself posted info about the upcoming Avatar fan meet-up in Seattle for the opening of the Avatar exhibit at the Sci-Fi museum, but didn't receive that many responses.

Hmm, will have to give this more thought I guess. Hopefully others here will have some good suggestions to keep AP active.

Sorry I'm not more help at this time. unsure.png

I agree - AP is a perfect site. The theme and features here are amazing. As for shifting focus I'm unsure if thats even possible at this point. The name of the site Avatar Prime and the theme here is based all around Avatar. So my best guess would be to hang in there, try and get some exclusive content (an interview would be amazing), and wait till Avatar 2. It's not long before the Avatar 2 news will start rolling in.

I agree - AP is a perfect site. The theme and features here are amazing. As for shifting focus I'm unsure if thats even possible at this point. The name of the site Avatar Prime and the theme here is based all around Avatar. So my best guess would be to hang in there, try and get some exclusive content (an interview would be amazing), and wait till Avatar 2. It's not long before the Avatar 2 news will start rolling in.

When I meant shifting focus I did not mean getting rid of the central Avatar theme here, but more so sharing it with something like general movie discussions, etc.

Shadow, hang is there. This forum is a gem, I wouldn't change it for anything. I would suggest trying to exchange posts with other forums until it picks up here. Because when your content slow/dies you are going to lose ranking in google.

Sign in to follow this