Sign in to follow this  
amitiri

does anyone else have AVATAR dreams?

ow unlucky I have an Ikran called Torren and sometimes my partner Touk'kay pops up! lucky me. If you want AVATAR dreams then try thinking about it before sleeping and also try making up an ikran then make up a whistle mine is a 'hoo-ah' noise that goes high at the end, then in you dream call out the noise that you made and see what happens, that's how I got my Ikran and every night (or almost) If I call out the noise my Ikran just appears, cool heh?

I dream of Pandora and the bioluminescense beauty that surrounds all the living entities within the planet itself (sorry moon).

My key star in my dreams is of course: "The Beautiful Na'vi Princess herself " Neytiri ". She is purity at its finest, her love for everything Pandoran, and her family and community is something you have to admire, she would be my chosen woman when the time came for myself to choose from the available women in the clan without hesitation!! The dream in its entirety heralds everything about the lifestyle of the Na'vi, the epic climbing up the mountains to the Ikran rookery to capture your own Banshee, the journey through the "Sky Hunt" to become a man / hunter before the people, the bonding of oneself to his chosen woman before "Eywa" and becoming one spirit together for life!! All of this, is what I dream of most nights. And I believe, as "Grace" reflected before her passing."That Eywa is REAL" That is a dream I too would like to believe!!