Sign in to follow this  

[News] AVATAR UPDATE: James Cameron announces the release dates of THREE Avatar sequels...

AVATAR UPDATE: James Cameron announces the release dates of THREE Avatar sequels!

"In writing the new films, I’ve come to realize that AVATAR’s world, story and characters have become even richer than I anticipated, and it became apparent that two films would not be enough to capture everything I wanted to put on screen." - James Cameron

Complete story here: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-james-cameron-avatar-sequels-20130801,0,6518554.story

safe_image.php?d=AQDNPKo1sdy_Z7ZX&w=154&
James Cameron to make three 'Avatar' sequels
www.latimes.com
James Cameron ’s “Avatar” project just got even bigger — so large that Cameron is no longer going it alone.

Well, I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait...and, hopefully the next 3 yrs will fly by (like an ikran)! 2016 can't come soon enough. Now it'll be interesting to see if principal photography on the sequels begins sometime next year, which I think it will.

I don't mind how long we have to wait, (well, I do actually) as long as the English dialogue is a lot more inspired.  "Dug in like a tick" Yuck!  And "Outstanding" needs to be banned.