Sign in to follow this  
Jah'nui Tsamsiyu

Kaltixi Peseng Oeya Tsmúkans si Tsmukés!

Hello There My Brothers and Sisters! How are you all?

My name is Jah'nui Tsamsiyu, but my real name is Orick Zavanda, and I'm very glad to be a new member of Avatar Prime!!!avarofl.gif

I am no newbie to Avatar forums in general, I am also part of Avatar-Forums.com as well as Avatarthemovieforum.com where I am a moderator there.

I came to Avatar Prime because, I have heard from numerous members here, that it is less hectic and less confusing than such forums as Avatar-Forums.com, and its obvious to me that they were right!

I absolutely love Avatar, and I think my "times watched" Avatar count is in the 200's somewhere, haha.

In fact, I was chosen from my other forum (avatarthemovieforum.com) by a reporter from TheDailyBeast.com to right an article, explaining Avatar's Re-Release in theaters, and I was called a "Super Fan" by the reporter!

You may read my article here: http://www.thedailyb...se-reviews.html

Anyways, I've really been trying hard to learn the tongue of the Na'vi, and I have made some good progress so far.

Tsun nga tslolam oe?

And since it's New Year's Day, I've created a picture for you all to enjoy!

post-1040-0-18628400-1325462393_thumb.jp

Happy New Year's to you all and I hope to talk with you all soon! Kiyevame! avarofl.gif

Hey Orick! AP is currently in 'sleep mode' until Avatar 2.. but im here daily to check up on things and keep it as spam free as i can..

look around, get a feel and read some Fanfics if you want.. if you need help message me

Hey, Its Orick (Jah'nui Tsamsiyu)

I tried to PM you (Spartan) , but I had gotten a message back that said, "that this user can not receive any more messages."

I truly hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting here again, as I do not Intend to, but please accept my apologies if I am not supposed to be posting at this time.

I got your reply back from my "Introduce Yourself" Thread.

I just wanted to ask you to clarify as best you can, what "Sleep Mode" entails.

Again, I'm new here so I'm just curious! :smile:

Two more years is a long time to be dormant, but I can understand, greatness is only achieved with time and effort!

Thanks Spartan, I look forward to hearing back from you, as well as meeting you, as you seem like a very helpful person.

Huh.. guess i need to erase some messages.. :tongue: the only real important rules are the ones in the Rule Index, other then that it doesnt matter much.. but dont push it :tongue: