Sign in to follow this  
Gamerzone

We were getting to experience the epic battleground

That combined with language barriers leads to the questing competition. My research is iffy at best, however, the first Gold in WoW Classic servers normally capped at approximately 4,000 players. Some of those servers that were highly populated got bumped up to about on. Fuck these raiding guilds! They'll take! Unless they have 30+ already committed friends when this item starts and they ALL get to 60.

So what ever you require it will be the very best in everything. I had lot of fun and was mage in vanilla however, you will be frost till AQ, making water and food 20mins before raid and there's a lot fabric wearers . It will be nerf I imagine although pvp was great particularly. You will be chosen and war is slow but tankig us easy, Hunter is afk dps the only problem I had was tamagochi pet and ammunition which you needed to keep up. I recall as a mage I needed to have like ressist and seekers had to have enjoy potions also wiping is the cheapest for hunters. Druids and locks are as but you do not have to get that many of these for ressist and great.

Only read about the course this'manual' won't help you whatsoever.So enjoy this garbage sort of the battleground. This is a dealbreaker that is massive and I am not going to play classic then. And as I recall from Vanilla's conclusion, noone liked to perform WoW Classic. It was a battleground outside its PvP weekends. It was done when you had a necessity to get your WoW Classic Badges as a currency. So to everybody who thought we were getting to experience the epic battleground that has been in WoW Classic. You been given the finger rather because Blizzard clearly is too idle to try and give it to us. I rater wait a few months longer to get a correct Classic match, than to get it rushed out and be medicore.

Obviously Blizzard gets the patch information, they just don't want to deal with people arguing with them about whatever patch ought to be implemented. Bear in mind this is the same company that unequivocally stated that they had lost the vanilla info that is original and it could never be recovered. Subsequently, when pressedvoila! Yeah, so I am guessing when they were pressured into it, they would magically"find" the patch info as well.I know I am in the minority, however I did not like the fact that Buy WoW Classic Gold had PvP in the first place which meant battlegrounds were entirely worthless to me anyhow. Meh. Happy that there will be realms when Classic launches because it looked like every personal server was.