Sign in to follow this  
cmb

Do you listen to the soundtrack daily?

Do you guys listen to the Avatar movie sound track daily?

I used to, but now that it's not in theaters, I don't want to. The music makes me sad and makes me want to see the movie again. :smile:

I have the soundtrack and do find myself listening to it nearly every time my computer is on. Whether I'm checking email, on the forums, or doing some writing, I find it relaxing to listen too.

I hope the next movies musical score is done this well.

Cheers,

Ken

I tried to load up the music on my xbox 360, but honestly the actual video game sounds and headset are louder than the actual music heh.

I enjoy some of the songs, only reason why i dont listen anymore makes me wanna see it again but I dont have much time :/.. too relax i listen to slipknot or disturbed.. go ahead call me crazy :smile:

Edited by Spartan

I enjoy some of the songs, only reason why i dont listen anymore makes me wanna see it again but I dont have much time :/.. too relax i listen to slipknot or disturbed.. go ahead call me crazy :smile:

Wow same here!! Every time I listen to the soundtrack I makes me want to watch Avatar again. (Really bad.) It's weird how that happens. :S

Especially Song 5.

song 5? :smile: im better with the name of the song, then the number it appears on the list LOL

Becoming one with the people/One with Neytiri

i need a blu-ray drive.

There rather cheap, so go for it. xD Even modern day computers like the Sony Vaio supports blu-ray. You can definitely notice the blu-ray has a sharper picture.

yea but sony is getting sued left and right LOL

I have a Macbook pro, and somehow i can plus blu ray on it. it DID NOT say anywhere on the specs that it could play blu ray. but maybe it came with one of the updates :/

I have only listened to it once i really liked it but it got kind of old but its still good once in a while i do thow.

You have to be a die hard Avatar fan to listen to the music everyday. :ph34r: