cmb

The Return of AP

Hello everyone and welcome back to AvatarPrime.net! Unfortunately we didn't get to complete everything we wanted to before going back online such as implementing a full fledged homepage/CMS system however that is still planned for the future. (More annoncements to come.) However, there are still numerous changes we made especially to the design here, there are also a handful of other changes that you will just have to explore to find out. :wink:

We understand activity is not going to be at an all time high, especally because news about Avatar 2 seems to be non-existant, but we can always hope for the future right? We have re-arranged the forums to adjust the focus from Avatar to general discussions.

So once again, welcome back!

It's also important to note, we have literally no team right now. If you are interested in a staff position please contact me about your interest in the position.

Kaltxi, Shadow!

So nice to see AP back up and running, and all "new and improved" too -- Yay! :smile:

I really love the new look/design, with the planet-filled night sky for the background, and the chosen forum colors. The whole site looks so awesome! Great job -- well done!!!

Now it definitely doesn't look like any of the other Avatar fansites (like Tree of Souls, Naviblue, Avatar-Forums, etc.)...it has it's own unique Avatar-inspired look! :thumbup:

Kaltxi, Shadow!

So nice to see AP back up and running, and all "new and improved" too -- Yay! :smile:

I really love the new look/design, with the planet-filled night sky for the background, and the chosen forum colors. The whole site looks so awesome! Great job -- well done!!!

Now it definitely doesn't look like any of the other Avatar fansites (like Tree of Souls, Naviblue, Avatar-Forums, etc.)...it has it's own unique Avatar-inspired look! :thumbup:

Thats what we were aiming for, glad you like it. :smile: There's still a few things that can be improved in the theme that we plan on fixing soon.

Yeah just a matter of finding an IRC server and implementing a web applet. If I have time, ill try and get it up later tonight. Our old IP.Chat system isn't an option at the time.