Neytiri Fan

Do you still watch Avatar?

Are you kidding??

I watch it whenever I can (particularly when television has nothing to offer of value). I recently shelled out for the 3D version of the movie, and was not disappointed!!

Everything I imagined about Pandora and the Na'vi, just came to life with the 3D imagery. You were on Pandora itself!!

I cannot get enough of seeing the beautiful Neytiri and her world, and their lifestyle. When my day feels like crap, I just disappear into Pandora's realm, and let my mind go to lah lah land.

James Cameron, you're a bloody genius, you give us what we want to believe, and whether it is real or not, does not matter, as long as the people feel good after watching the feature!!

My advice, when its raining, when its all doom and gloom, or television has shit on every channel, just pull out your copy of Avatar, and sit down, and go back to Pandora. It does wonders for the soul!

Irayo

I unfortunately don't really watch it anymore...I really should haha. I just refuse to watch it when its playing on Television, I cant imagine being inturupted with ads.

My advice, when its raining, when its all doom and gloom, or television has shit on every channel, just pull out your copy of Avatar, and sit down, and go back to Pandora. It does wonders for the soul!

Very true.

The last time I saw Avatar was in July at the Seattle AvatarMeet 2012...we had a group showing of the CE/Special Edition version of the film at the EMP museum, on a big screen in their theater.

Needless to say, it was so awesome! :smile:

I hope Cameron sticks with the magic of the whole Avatar/Pandora theme in his next epics?? Apparently, according to the rumour mills, the new movies are somewhat set in the future after the expulsion of the Tawtute, and Jake Sully and the remainder of the trusted Scientists and his new mate:"Neytiri", look towards to exploring the oceans of Pandora, and the surrounding moons of Polyphemus??

Cameron recently explored the apparent deepest sea trench in the world, and took a 3D camera with him (as you would), and took some amazing footage to possibly be used in his new features?? Also the new films are not to be called: "Avatar", after all, Jake is now a fully fledged Na'vi, therefore they will have some other names/titles. This all means that we will most likely see less of the jungles/rainforests, and more of the coastlines and new planet surfaces and textures instead (A whole new eye candy feast).

Its just a shame, that the whole damn process takes so bloody long to render / process for final output print, we will not see the movies until maybe: 2014 and 2015 respectively?? Some of us will probably be dead by then, or already in transit (spiritually) to Pandora ourselves?? Nice thought there!

What are your thoughts??

Eywa Ngahu :laughing: