Sign in to follow this  
EstebanAVTRBoy

EstebanAVTRBoy introduction

Hey there! I'm EstebanAVTRBoy, but you can call me Esteban or Steve.

I'm from Spain and I'm a huge Avatar fan. I have almost everything about Avatar: the Extended Collector's Edition of the movie, of course, and some merchandising, and I expect to have much more. I want to go to any place and event and do anything related with Avatar such a lot, and I want too to tell James Cameron thanks for making Avatar and how much I love it and the many reasons I do, and to meet another Avatar fans, in my country and worldwide.

I hope to enjoy this forum.

I See You. :smile:

Welcome to the community! You're just like everyone else here with your love for Avatar. I'm still waiting for the day when we can get an interview with James Cameron and we can all thank him for the fantastic movie he created.

By the way, how did you find us?

Welcome again!

Welcome to the community! You're just like everyone else here with your love for Avatar. I'm still waiting for the day when we can get an interview with James Cameron and we can all thank him for the fantastic movie he created.

By the way, how did you find us?

Welcome again!

I found you on the page of links of AvatarMeet.

when is the gallery going to be up and running so i can add more pics ?

Since our last website upgrade all the data in the gallery seems to be gone. I still have a backup database and the physical files of the gallery images. (So nothing was essientially lost, our gallery just won't display it.) If it's fine with you guys, I can open up the gallery again, but photos will have to be re-uploaded. 

Edit - Also need to fix the quote style here, looks like they got messed up too.