Sign in to follow this  
Qelothakang

When you listen to Avatar Music...

i must have an evil soul or something.. most of the songs i imagine marines jumping down from the sky at night and yeah we all know the aftermath of that :/

i must have an evil soul or something.. most of the songs i imagine marines jumping down from the sky at night and yeah we all know the aftermath of that :/

I'm not sure if I understand your vision here. This isn't an avatar scene is it? ohmy.png

Guest Vettori

Hi

I am a avid fan of Horner.So there is no prejudice in my motives.The last few minutes BGM reminds me of TROY movie.Could any one confirm the same or is it my illusion.

yeah quelothakang, I totally agree with you.

I'm a great fan of this kind of soundtracks, where you can really feel the moment, you can tell whats going on, what they feel.

As in the track "Jake's First Flight", at the very beggining, that there is a certain lightness yet exitement about it, and in the middle of the track where there is this vioce variatios that give it a kind of "going up, going down, going up, going down" feel.

And in the track "The Destruction of Hometree", the final bit, that by the chords alone you can feel the gravity and evilness and hopelessness of the moment.

I don't know what you guys think, but in my opinion many movies just wouldn't be as good if they didn't have such awesome soundtrack.

(Lord of the rings, star wars, etc.). I mean, I'm sure they'd still be great movies overall, but it wouldn't be the same.

What do you think?