Sign in to follow this  
cmb

Scores in the "New Scenes"

Anyone else notice that the music scores in "new" avatar scenes are the same scores used elsewhere in the movie and don't really fit in? Or was it just me? tongue.png

That was the first thing I noticed about the new scenes -- then again, I have memorized the (complete) soundtrack... n_tongue.gif

Havent we all memorized them? xD Oh wait maybe thats because I listen to the soundtrack every day. :sad: Oh Avatar needs to leave my head.

well, had you really memorized the complete soundtrack you would realize that the music at the scene where Tsu`Tey dies is not anywhere else in the film, nor is the music at the brief part when Jake and Neytiri are chasing the fanlizards :sad:. Those two both come from one track "the bioluminescence of the night" which was not used before in the film.

I also wish that "the hunt" was used but I thought "war" fit quite well actually with the new hunting scene.

well, had you really memorized the complete soundtrack you would realize that the music at the scene where Tsu`Tey dies is not anywhere else in the film, nor is the music at the brief part when Jake and Neytiri are chasing the fanlizards :sad:. Those two both come from one track "the bioluminescence of the night" which was not used before in the film.

*cough* *ahem* *cough*