cmb

Announcing a Partnership With Tree Of Souls

I am very pleased to announce that AvatarPrime now has our first ever partnership with Tree of Souls (ToS). This is a great leap forward and significant progress for the future and growth of AP. With the opening of this partnership, it is a great way to get to know new people, to meet new personalities, and share experiences and stories. Anyone can also freely interchange any links to both forums without restriction.

And to just be clear, this is not a forum merge or a sellout. We are still our seperate communities and are simply exchanging links/banners for an open and healthy partnership. :biggrin:

- Shadow82x

Tree of Souls Announcement: http://www.tree-of-s...ommunities.html

So do we. :biggrin:

It feels like this kind of partnership really can breathe some new life into the movie again, for the ones who have discussed almost all aspects of it. :sad:

Avatar truely is a disease I can see. Anyway got an email about this partnership -- really great news. Just checked out Tree's Of Souls very nice site as well, may register and post a few there.

Something I noticed at ToS that maybe a good idea is to add a profile field for "ToS Username" in case anyone has something different here.

Added. :sad: