Rainbowhawk1993

Tree of Souls tribe introduce yourselves.

Anyone who came from the Tree of souls website sould post here so we can start our friends list with the old friends.

And we should introduce ourselves to the natives of Avatar Prime and show what an honor it is to meet them.

I'm Rainbowhawk1993 by the way. :sad:

A great fan of Avatar.

My Name is Loverofnature here on AP, and on ToS and AF aswell

it originated simply out of nowhere, when i had to make an account on AF waaaaay back. i wanted to use something different than my usual unoriginal names, such as Daniel9191 and Daniel1919

real creative huh? tongue.png

you can call me Dan, DF or Simply Daniel :sad:

glad to be here :smile:

ToS admin reporting in. :wink:

Been active in the Avatar community and an avid Avatar fan since January. Won't be able to post a lot here (mainly because of a lack of time, really), but I'll hang around to help out if needed. :wink:

Sìltsan'awpo here :wink: (That means 'The Good One' in Na'vi fyi :wink: ) you can also call me Chris if you'd like.

I've been around since January but made my first account at AF in Febuary.

I don't post much, mostly because of the fear of what I say will somehow backfire on me and I prefer to post in the more "easy going" threads. (which is why you'll probably never see me post something in the 'Debate' section)

So yeah. Looking forward to what the future has in store :wink:

Hello this is ballju [same name ofc] from ToS and AF (although i haven't been on AF in a while).

I don't post much, mostly because of the fear of what I say will somehow backfire on me and I prefer to post in the more "easy going" threads. (which is why you'll probably never see me post something in the 'Debate' section)

imo i am the same way for the most part ;p

I'm Human No More.

I genuinely wish I was Na'vi, I spend a lot of time doing various Avatar -related things. Have been in the Avatar community since January.

Other things I do generally involve computers and/or metal. I'm in the south of England, where it seems there are no other fans :sad:

As Eltu said, won't be amazingly active here as I'm relatively busy with other things at the moment plus ToS takes a lot of my time, but I'll make an effort :rolleyes:

DoP here - Pandora fanatic.

Im on both AF and ToS since January and May respectively.

I absolutely love Pandora. It captivated my imagination and amazed me to no end. When I had PAD I remember wanting to be there so badly, I still do but I've re-discovered Earth's beauty since.

I'm an amateur and soon-to-be professional astronomer so I'll regularly post new astronomy updates in your science forum, or the best alternative.

Like FoW and HNM, I'm also a fan of Mass Effect. Just puttin' that out there. :smile:

I look forward to meeting all of AP.

Oel ngati kameie :sad:

Ooops, I didn't see this thread until after I posted my intro message elsewhere in this section of the site. Oh well. laugh.png

I came here from Tree of Souls (I just joined AP yesterday), so you can add me to the list. welcome.gif