Qelothakang

Into the Navi World

Anyone else feel this track should of been featured in the movie somewhere? It's only 2 minutes but its an amazing score. :sad:

Yeah, I'm not sure where it would've gone, but I love it :smile:

uh, it really wouldn't have fit anywhere.

I think he wrote that either before everything else or right after. Either way it was intended to be independent from the actual movie.

that said, I certainly like it :rolleyes:

I always guessed that "Into The Navi World" was for a scene that once existed but was than deleted. So they decided to throw in the track anyway. But chances are, I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

i would doubt that Colin.

It's not very similar to the other tracks, and on one of the extended soundtrack versions it was even named "demo" or something like that.

Guest Vettori

Watching James Cameroon’s ‘Avatar’ in an I-max theatre was an astounding visual treat. The landscape and the jungles of the new planet, Pandora, were so exotically beautiful that I heard myself saying, “Oh my God, this is heaven”. If heaven were to be as overwhelming as this, then I would gladly exchange my earthly life for the heavenly one. In fact, at the end of the movie that is exactly what happens to the protagonist of the movie, Jake.