Sign in to follow this  
Elyannia

My definition of love

I was alittle hesistant to post this on AP, because it's kind of a personal thing. I wasn't getting any responses on TOS so I thought I would post it here to see what you all thought'

This video completely describes how love is to me. You kind have to turn it up pretty loud to hear it. I think this applies to both women and men.

I see a lot of guys/girls on TOS and on AF say "The perfect man/woman is Jake/Neytiri and thats exactly what I want." People have such high expectations of what they want in love that, that may be the reason they don't have love. You can't go searching for love with that persons every characteristics already planned out. You will only get dissapointed or depressed. You have to whipe away everything you think you want in love, because love might suprise you and you might love someone you never thought could be possible.

So tell me, what is your definition of love?

My defination of love isnt really love as you all call it.. its more respect then anything else.

my perfect women:

Smart

Clean (diaease free)

Caring

Bonus:

Appearance

Butt and Rack

Virgin

I fell in love with my girlfriend because she was smart, clean and very caring about people around her. many guys told me about her appearence, which i consider a bonus, not a must.

My defination of love isnt really love as you all call it.. its more respect then anything else.

my perfect women:

Smart

Clean (diaease free)

Caring

Bonus:

Appearance

Butt and Rack

Virgin

I fell in love with my girlfriend because she was smart, clean and very caring about people around her. many guys told me about her appearence, which i consider a bonus, not a must.

It's nice to hear that you weren't just entirely focused on her looks. I fell in love with someone who wasn't my "type" at all. We were from two completely different worlds and we actually met on myspace [yeah lame I know lol] but we went to the same school and myspace was still kind of new at the time 5 years ago and neither of us had a picture of ourselves and we just talked. It wasn't till over a month of just talking till we actually met up at school to hang out. I was the little goth girl who always kept her sketchbook with her and he was a jock who was on the Basketball team.Usually I would have never of liked someone who didn't wear all black and chains and vise versa for him. It was kind of an eye opening for us both.

Sorta the same thing with me.

i come from a pretty racist family, as in they hate 'lazy black people'. But I met a black girl in high school, we were friends then but never really focused on one another. When we got to college, we went to the same one, we have the same classes aswell. I actually liked her, so i got to talking to a buddy of mine that is really close to her brother. Later on, me and a bunch of friends had a halo party at my place. Alot of Big screen TVs, about 6 Xbox 360s, and about 10 people in a medium sized room. it was hot as hell, but a door that led outside helped ALOT. Anyway, i invited her just to hangout, but she didnt have a ride over. I live in a kind nice neighborhood.. she lived in the city. So i went and picked her up. Once we got back to my place, we talked and we played Halo with everyone. Then its about 5 AM, everyone just went to bed. Start talking, we learn we are the same person sorta, but differnet genders. About 3 months of talking and getting really close. I ask her out, she laughed and literally said "Damn dude, finally!" So yeah.. now she lives with me, since i couldnt have her living in the city which really isnt safe :/ But my cats and their two kittens take her as mom now lol. when i say "Go wake up mom!" the kittens run into our room, jump on the bed and start meowing till she wakes up.

Sorry for the wall of text, but thats how we met and all that. been almost a year now :/

Sorta the same thing with me.

i come from a pretty racist family, as in they hate 'lazy black people'. But I met a black girl in high school, we were friends then but never really focused on one another. When we got to college, we went to the same one, we have the same classes aswell. I actually liked her, so i got to talking to a buddy of mine that is really close to her brother. Later on, me and a bunch of friends had a halo party at my place. Alot of Big screen TVs, about 6 Xbox 360s, and about 10 people in a medium sized room. it was hot as hell, but a door that led outside helped ALOT. Anyway, i invited her just to hangout, but she didnt have a ride over. I live in a kind nice neighborhood.. she lived in the city. So i went and picked her up. Once we got back to my place, we talked and we played Halo with everyone. Then its about 5 AM, everyone just went to bed. Start talking, we learn we are the same person sorta, but differnet genders. About 3 months of talking and getting really close. I ask her out, she laughed and literally said "Damn dude, finally!" So yeah.. now she lives with me, since i couldnt have her living in the city which really isnt safe :/ But my cats and their two kittens take her as mom now lol. when i say "Go wake up mom!" the kittens run into our room, jump on the bed and start meowing till she wakes up.

Sorry for the wall of text, but thats how we met and all that. been almost a year now :/

Don't be sorry that was really fun to read. Very cute :tongue:

I see a lot of guys/girls on TOS and on AF say "The perfect man/woman is Jake/Neytiri and thats exactly what I want." People have such high expectations of what they want in love that, that may be the reason they don't have love.
How is Neytiri not exactly what people want in love? She has a great personality, great looks, and would respect you. Three factors that would make up love in real life as well.

How is Neytiri not exactly what people want in love? She has a great personality, great looks, and would respect you. Three factors that would make up love in real life as well.

I refer to the rest of that paragraph

You can't go searching for love with that persons every characteristics already planned out. You will only get dissapointed or depressed. You have to whipe away everything you think you want in love, because love might suprise you and you might love someone you never thought could be possible.