Sign in to follow this  
cmb

How did you find AvatarPrime?

Welcome newcomers and potential posters!

Out of slight curiosity, how did you find AvatarPrime? Was it through a partner site, a friend, voice of mouth, search engine (like google), or what? Knowing this will help us know what we can improve on getting more users for a larger community here. :smile:

I was traveling through a barren waste, riddled with trash and ignorance. I climbed a frighteningly steep slope to behold upon my eyes AVATAR PRIME.

or I saw the link at the bottom of Tree of Souls.

Kaltxi aysmukan si aytsmuke :wink: Well....i usually hang out on avatar-forums.com but they're down right now so i thought i'd go to Tree Of Souls, as i hadn't been there for a while. I happened to scroll to the bottom of the page and saw the link to this place and thought i'd check it out :wink:

Um, I found it when you all sent me the message at ToS wanting to be partner sites :sad: Anyway, I won't really have a lot of time to spend here due to my ToS duties and a more-than-full time job, but I will stop by when I can. I really like the design of these forums, they look quite nice.

Mojo jojo like cookie!

I found this place on Google, I found a few forums that looked pretty cool and I dunno why this one caught my eye but it did and I'm glad because I've met some cool people on here already!

I don't like forums that are tooooo busy because you end up not being able to keep up with posts, but yeah :smile:

Cookies are good!

Hellow all :biggrin: I'm verrrry new, haven't posted much, I joined because I lost touch of other forums for one reason or another, but I just couldn't let go of the amazing people who are in touch with Pandora, so now I am here, and happy to be so :smile:

ALSO, I'm very keen to meet new people who are kindred spirits with everything that surrounds Avatar - so any messages are welcome!

Eywa ngahu :smile:

Welcome to the forum Autumshire, that's a wonderful username you have! How did you come up with it?

Hope you have a good time here, please feel free to give me a shout if you need any help and you can follow me on Twitter too if you're a fellow tweeter :biggrin:

Enjoy your stay!