Sign in to follow this  
cmb

Contests? What do you want to see?

Juggling flaming chain saws, while riding a polar bear. :tongue:

Well. Seriously I'm thinking something like impersonations, or voice dubbing or some sort. There can be some funny results from getting creative.

Art, Singing, Dancing, Impersonations, Juggling swords while balancing a washing machine on your chin.

Just a few that came to mind, maybe more will pop up.

Juggling flaming chain saws, while riding a polar bear. :tongue:

Well. Seriously I'm thinking something like impersonations, or voice dubbing or some sort. There can be some funny results from getting creative.

Art, Singing, Dancing, Impersonations, Juggling swords while balancing a washing machine on your chin.

Just a few that came to mind, maybe more will pop up.

Not sure if that would attract a wide range of users. Along the same lines but more broad, maybe we can have a "Most Creative Fan Work" contest. Where members can create creative graphics, avatar poems, and videos and submit them into the contest.

I'm working on a little contest myself, just need to get some ideas for a prize first then I'll post the idea and get it up and running hopefully in the next week or two. It's going to be fun and fancy though I can tell you that much :tongue:

Contest are a great idea. I'd totally enter if there was one relevant to my talents :wink:

But I'd also be the only entry, lol

Dare I ask what talents you possess that would mean you're the only entry :tongue:

Mine is coming along just nicely at the mo, I just need to think of some decent prizes and get hold of some... and we also need more members here that will enter! Once I've got everything sorted I'll post the competition and hopefully it will draw more people in, but in the mean time let your friends know that there's a great comp coming up!

Bumping this thread. I am going to be starting up a new competition soon which you will not want to miss, but what I need to know is what kind of prizes people would like to be competing for.

Of course we won't be able to go as far as new phones, TVs or anything like that but as long as it is within reason we will do our best to provide quality prizes that people would like. No point playing for something pointless or of no interest to those who matter most to us... YOU!

Let me know and I'll see what I can do!

How about the prize of knowing that you won the competition? :biggrin:

We could make fancy signatures like "Winner of the (something) Competition" Seen that done before, it's a good idea.

As far as something more concrete, can't say I have a clue at all.

We could make fancy signatures like "Winner of the (something) Competition" Seen that done before, it's a good idea.

That's a good idea for smaller, in forum competitions such as editing, referral, or best posting/popular user comps.

As far as something more concrete, can't say I have a clue at all.

Get thinking as I'd like to implement better prizes (DVDs, CDs, vouchers, etc) for competitions that require more work such as the one I'm currently working on. I'm not giving anything away, but it will require much more than just a computer to enter.