Sign in to follow this  
Neytiri Fan

Adding some Unique Forums

Just thinking of ways AP can be different from Avatar fan sites to attract more people here. Been thinking along the same lines of the Polls forum (which is sort of successful) we add something like a Question and Answer forum were users and maybe even guests can add their own questions and get responses.

I like the idea of Q&A forum, but we should NOT allow guests to post.. I for one do not trust unregistered users due to the fact that a guest can post obcene material for all to see and spam the forum..

I like the idea of a Question and Answer Forum. It may be hard enforcing people to post only questions in that forum, but that will be okay.

As for guest posting. It's iffy. Some forums have actually made good use of guest posting. We don't need to really worry about bot spammers but more so trolls that come to AP.

Question & Answer Forum has been added. Guests can also create topics and reply to only their topics. The topics must first be approved by a moderator first. This will just be a little experiment and see how things turn out.

As always, we are open to suggestions. If you have anymore unique forum ideas, let us know Neytiri Fan. :wink: