Sign in to follow this  
illuminavi

Hello

Hey, illuminavi here. Was browsing Google for some Avatar forums and came across the ToS site which looked uber cool, then I stumbled on the link to this place at the bottom and decided to sign up here instead since this forum seems a little more popular and more active than the others I've looked at. I could be wrong but hey I have chosen! :smile:

Greetings to all. Hope you're all well and had a wonderful christmas and I look forward to chatting with you all soon.

Welcome to Avatar Prime! We look forward to your future posts and discussions.

While you're here, don't forget to take a look at our new Avatar roll play (RPG)! You can create a character and join in the fun!

(Yes I'm plugging my RP because I'm just that awesome)

Thanks for the kind welcome messages everyone :biggrin:

@Neytiri Fan My favourite scene, hmm I've never really thought about it before because it's all great, but I'm gonna have a think of one now... I'm a huge Trudy fan so I want to say one of hers, but I'm going to go for... the scene where Jake is running for the first time in his Avatar body and feeling his legs and feet again. But really, the whole lot gives me goosebumps!

@kartracer76 I'm not really into the whole RPG stuff and just about have enough time to come on and reply to the regular threads but if I get bored and have some time on my hands I'll think about sticking on a costume and jumping in to the vortex :wink:

@CyanRachel & Spartan Thank you :tongue:

Robenavi here While I do not speak Navi, I would love to see a dictionary of NAVI WORDS AND PHRASES. I am a Graphic Designer and while looking for good NAVI images I stumbled onto this AWESOME site. As to what is one of the best scenes for me ? ......................mmmmm! I would go with the flying in the floating forest and the retaliation of the navi against the GREEDY civilization.

KEEP ME POSTED !!!!!!

ROBENAVI

[email protected]

Welcome to AvatarPrime, Robenavi! :wack:

A list of Navi words would make a great addition on the site, for those wanting to learn the language. I will suggest it to the team and we'll see what we can do. Are there any words you would specifically like to see on the list?

Great favourite scene too, the Hallelujah mountains are a great place on Pandora.

Be sure to read the FAQs if you get lost and be sure to get yourself a nice avatar picture and/or signature which you can add in your 'user controls' option at the top of the page. Nice to have you on board.