Sign in to follow this  
Mikeyfer

Heyyyy

Well Hi! I'm Mike, and I'm a writer. Of sorts. I guess. I joined here (apart from the usual reasons.. y'know.. Avatar...) because my good friend illuminavi told me about it. I hope I can be of service in here, I'm experienced on internet forums, generally prefering Role Playing and writing forums to strictly movie based ones. I'll be happy to answer any questions about me, my writing, whatever, just keep it clean..ish..

Haii Mikeyferrrrr! Glad you joined up :tongue: we've got some RP's going on here so you should definitely join in and see what's happening. It will be great to have you on board and I can't wait to drill some more Avatar knowledge into your head hehe! All in all though, welcome to AP! Enjoy yourself!

Haha! Thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely check out the RP section. I'm all eyes and ears, since actually watching the film seems to have not put much into my head... Strangely.. I'm usually sponge-like...

Sounds like you'll be a great part of our community here.

I look forward to seeing your writings in the future. I'm an aspiring writer but recently my writing began to suck so I gave up.

No guarantees about keeping it cleanish but I guess as staff we have to set the professional tone so i'll try :tongue:.

If you need anything at all just shoot me a PM.

Thanks Jeff. Loving the username by the way. Totally unique. So is there a dedicated section to things like writing? Even non-Avatar stuff? Not that I've written anything about the movie, but who is to say I won't?

I'm of the belief that nobody's writing sucks. It's just unique to that person.

Welcome to AvatarPrime! Illuminavi has been a great contributor to the site here and I'm glad she referred you. What are some of your hobbies besides writing?

Hey Mike :tongue:

You like role playing? Well you and Kartracer will become great friends quickly! Kartracer is another Moderator here on AP :tongue:

Anyway, Enjoy your stay here and shoot me a PM if you need help

edit: lol 666 post count :wink:

@Shadow. I enjoy music, generally progressive rock/metal, but I'm easy. I'm into my sport as well, despite the fact my beloved Liverpool are having the worst season in their history.. I do like watching movies too, but I don't tend to take much in unless I watch them between 30 and 40 times. Then stuff starts to sink in. I have to admit I've only seen Avatar a few times, but it's the start of a long road.

@Spartan. Yeah, I do like to RP, I'll be taking a look in there once I gain a little bit more knowledge of the movie, and also of the layout of this forum.

Haha Spartan took the words right out of my mouth! Although if people get into the RP (I'm going to try if I get free time) then that may be a huge way to keep the forum alive if the stories are interesting enough for people to come back over and over.

It won't take you long to get used to the forum Mike, pretty standard layout as most others have. Then again with being on 4 forums now you might get confused haha! You should like it here though if your interest with Avatar kicks off, even if just for the laughs and making new friends here :tongue:

What's the protocol for non-Avatar RPs on this site? Do they happen? Or is it strictly Avatar themed?

I'm hoping to make lots of new friends, and also to boost activity. It's a big problem on one of my other forums at the moment, we're struggling for active members. Maybe I can get some tips from this place as to how to give it a kick. Who knows, maybe we can trade members too!

If you want to start a non-Avatar related one then this shouldn't be a problem for now as it's not all that active in the RP section atm. Go for it I say and if it does start getting too cramped in there we can always add an off-topic section for fan work/RPs/media etc.

Alright, I'll try it. Not just yet though, I don't have time at the moment, I'm going out in a bit.

Is there a set artist in here? Like someone who can make me an Avi and signature?

Your talking to him.

Just send me a PM of what you want i.e

size

color

render(s) if desired

overall theme

light / dark

other information you deem necessary.

Ooft Jeff, you're getting 2, I want one xD haha not sure what I want yet though. Will PM you when I've decided!

Also Mikey, forgot to ask. What is your profile pic of? Looks like an explosion of some sort?